Sunday, September 21, 2008

1 down, 3 to go

Late Friday night I got a ding for my Sasakawa Scholarship application. I wasn't much hopeful for it but still, a failure is a failure. Sasakawa scholarship is through some Japanese endowment and is about leadership experience in a multicultural set up. Even though I didnt have high hopes but I thought I had a good story for it. I led the turnaround of a British company in China.

Anyways, I have 3 more scholarship applications to look forward to and am really optimistic about 2 of those. I definitely need some sort of financial assistance from INSEAD as I cannot apply for any kind of educational loan. If I get the scholarship then my savings will allow me to go through the INSEAD year.

I have also applied to Prodigy Finance but am not sure if they have funds available at this stage.

Lets hope for the best.

No comments: