Thursday, September 4, 2008

PO

Right now am in P0. I have the admit and I have to exit from my job, go for a holiday, secure finances and also get everything sorted out for Singapore.

The feeling is great. I am still giving my 100% to my company but at the same time I dont have to put up with the non sensical things around as I will be leaving soon. What I am really looking forward to is my resignation letter and the report which I plan to submit thereafter. In the report I want to highlight areas where the company needs to improve if they want to survive the global economic slowdown, how they can build up from where I leave and the options they have on filling my gap.

I am sure quite a few of you are eagerly waiting for that moment when you know you have that precious admit and you just cant wait to bid adieu to your employer.

It will happen. Be patient.

No comments: