Friday, April 3, 2009

P2...

Ok...am back from another hiatus.

We are now in P2 and life is mad. The workload is high, quite a few are worried about internships, most are going nuts with elective bidding for P3 and some of us have to move to France in 3 weeks.

Got the results from P1 and I bombed...thats bombed with a capital B. I was shocked. This Z curve thing is a bit tricky. Although it saved my ass in subjects which I found really difficult, it sank me in subjects which were easy. Because, when its easy getting a 80% score is as good as flunking the subject. And my grades got screwed.

P2 is much different from P1. In the first term it was whoa ! after whoa ! for each prof while in P2 its WTF mostly. Marketing prof is the worst one. Marketing is supposed to be fun but the prof makes it even worse than statistics.

On internships roughly about 40 opportunities exist out there and firms are being very very picky. I applied to 3 firms and got the royal up yours reply. Doesnt matter...just another reason to get shit faced.

I will be moving to Fonty for P3 and then back to Singapore for P4/P5. I want to work in Asia so I reckon being in Singapore would help.

I gotta go. As some of you might have guessed, am in the marketing class updating this blog !!

Peace !!

No comments: