Monday, June 22, 2009

IN-SANE

Things, as always, are getting fuckin insane. It happened end of P1, P2 and now again in P3. I always had plans of being better organised but fuck me. Its not gonna happen..not in this life time.

My things to do for now:

- Prepare a presentation for t'row (just found out that the guy I was supposed to work with is out of country...so its only me on this)
- Reaction notes based on some 100 pages of boring pre-reading material
- Poll...just finished this one. Did not bother to read the case, just went online and started bullshitting. In the world of business education, you must be able to play with words like sustainability, stakeholders, streamlining, strategy, leverage....
- Book my tickets
- Find a place in Paris for the summer
- Review and submit 2 assignments

And if possible study for the fuckin exams. Oh..INSEAD...I will miss this action when I graduate !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man... your fucking language...

Anonymous said...

Gday mate!

A question for a person like you that seems to know the recruiting situation very well: when would you recommend me to start the MBA? Is Jan 2010 intake "too early"?

konfused said...

Anonymous,

I believe 10D promotion will do extremely well. The market is getting better and things should go green by Q2 2010. By Q1 2011, recruitment levels should be pretty darn good. Recruiters who have been limiting recruits since Q4 2008, would want to boost their talent pool.

Go for it.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, dispensing advice, are you?

I'm always amazed at how people are willing to take advice from an anonymous blogger.

(my word verification is scrote. heh)