Wednesday, July 29, 2009

David vs Goliath??

Have you ever been in a situation where you follow your instincts and end up against a Goliath? A situation where you know that most likely things wont work out but even then you want to give it a shot?

Well I am in such a situation right now. I know its a fight which most likely I will lose but I dont want to give up till am defeated. I firmly believe in what I am doing and if I fail it would only be because I was pitched against a very tough opposition.

Aarrgghh...its driving me nuts. I kind of fucked up 30 mins ago but so far I have not been kicked out of the game. And that is good news.

No, this is not about a job interview.

I will reveal all once this is over. If I fail, then this could be over anytime from now and if I succeed then it should be some 6-8 months from now.

Finger's crossed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck mate.

Anonymous said...

are you filming a season of survivor Paris?

OMJ said...

So what's the verdict?

konfused said...

OMJ, not yet mate. If things go well then I should move to the second phase in the next 4 months. And then it has a 50-50 probability of working out.

Told you its a tough one !!

OMJ said...

Hmm, tough one to solve. Since you say, it ain't about a job, I'm going to take a stab. Could this be about a girl? ;p

Either ways, best of luck dude!

Anonymous said...

Hey Insead people, I have a question for you guys: What's the Renaissance Club? Is it worth joining?